Sunday, November 27, 2011

Grok the Talk: Part 1



This week I had the pleasure of talking to Thomas Malone from Grok-the-Talk, a wonderful podcast from Japan. We hit on a number of topics related to The Sync Book and our studies here at All The Happy Creatures. Some of the threads discussed were the "17" enigma, the Tarot, archetypes and predicting emerging patterns, Charlie Sheen, the nature of reality, and the Osama/Obama KingKill. I really enjoyed this one and highly recommend everyone check it out.


We are planning to dive into the KingKill a bit deeper in Hour 2 as well as why I have included the phrase "Jack and JLL" into that pattern. Thomas regularly does shows on Gnostic practice with John Lamb Lash and he told me that he was fascinated by my inclusion of "JLL" into the mix, since that is how he often refers to John. Should be interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment