Saturday, December 3, 2011

hidden experience

Huge thanks to Mike Clelland for having me on his hidden experience podcast. This one was important for me, personally. While a lot of the shows I have been doing lately have been introducing new listeners into the topics of synchronicity, Mike and his listeners are well-versed in high strangeness. This allowed us to jump into a lot of the goodies early on, get into deeper ends of the data pool, and allowed me to talk more openly about my personal experiences...specifically the ones that require a good listener that won't judge or make you feel silly.

Having listend to a bunch of his shows in the past, I knew that Mike was that guy. Together we explored the 2001 connection to the Gabby Giffords shooting, as well as the Egyptian themes, and I got to ask, "what the hell is that thing flying around in my photo from the 12/21/2010 eclipse?"


Let us remember that the eclipse itself peaked at 3:17am here in nyc. Many Happy Creatures readers will know that 3/17 is the date of Osiris' death (the original KingKill) and always seems to be a portent of oddities worth exploring.

We also discussed my experience from March 2010 -which I experienced as a week long "contact"- and which culminated in a very direct way on 3/17/2010.


Listen in here:

No comments:

Post a Comment